We take privacy very seriously. In accordance with our Code of Business Conduct, we adhere to the following data protection and privacy principles:
We respect and protect privacy and personal data in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
We will use and process personal data only as necessary for our purposes, and only on the basis of explicit consent or other legal basis.We will be specific, transparent and clear about when, how and where we will use personal data.
We will adhere to the principles of “data protection by design” and “data protection by default”, and will assess the privacy impact of the development of any new product or service.
We will ensure that we do not keep your personal data for longer than necessary and will comply with all applicable data retention schedules and conditions.
WHO ARE WE?
This website is operated and controlled by :
Rue Van-hoegaerde, 27, 1080 Brussels, Belgium.
Our VAT number is : BE 0769.452.401
To contact us, you can call us at 0487/60.30.52. or write to us at the following address YUCAMMY SRL – Rue Van-hoegaerde, 27, 1080 Brussels, Belgium.
YUCAMMY is responsible for the processing of your personal data.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
GENERAL DATA :
- Your contact information. Your name, mailing address and other contact information such as your phone number and email address.
- Information about your use of our Online Services. This includes data about the pages you visit and the products and services you like.
- Your contact details for competitions. This is the data we collect if you participate in a survey, contest, game or competition we offer.
- Your opinions. Opinions, experiences, preferences and interests, as well as opinions about our products or events, that you post on our website or share with us online or on social networks.
- Your communication data. Your requests or complaints, as well as any other data we receive when we communicate with you via email, phone, online or social networks.
- Information collected from other sources. We may collect information from commercially available sources, such as data aggregators and public databases. We may combine this information (such as your names, interests and publicly observed data) with information we collect from you to better customize our communications with you and improve our services and products. And we may separately ask for your explicit consent if required by law.
SPECIAL CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA :
Particular categories of Personal Information provided by you. We will also collect health-related information that you voluntarily provide to us in your dealings with us, for example in relation to any food allergies. We may also collect health-related data about customers who request service through our customer service department.
HOW DO WE USE THIS INFORMATION?
We collect and use your Personal Information for the purposes set out below. Please note that, to the extent that we already have information about you, we may use it for the same purposes.
- For the performance of the contract with you: We may use your Personal Data to perform our obligations under any contract entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and Services you request, including to process your requests or complaints. We may also use it to organise and administer a competition, game or promotion you may have entered, for the purpose of promoting it and contacting you if you win.
- For our legitimate business interests: We may use your Personal Data (on an aggregated or individual basis) such as contact information, electronic identification and account information, to advertise our products and services and to contact you for marketing or sales purposes if you are already one of our customers. We may use your Personal Information for purposes of analysis and quality improvement of our products and services, as well as to better understand you as a customer and provide you with a better user experience. This allows us to create personal profiles and assess what may be of interest to you. We may also measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertisements we serve to you and other consumers and improve their relevance.
- We may also use your Personal Information for other legitimate business interests, including to generate aggregate statistics about users of our Services, to assist with security and fraud prevention, to administer our website and internal operations (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistics, and surveys), to ensure the integrity of our system (e.g., preventing hacking, spam, etc.), to enable you to use interactive features of our Services, to facilitate our business and operational operations, to implement our corporate policies and procedures, to enable us to complete corporate transactions such as mergers, divestitures, restructurings, acquisitions, bankruptcies, transfers of assets or operations, or similar events, or for other legitimate business purposes permitted by any applicable law.
- We may use your Personal Data, as set out in the “What information do we collect?” paragraph above, to send you marketing communications (based on your profile) by email, SMS or other electronic means, but will only do so after receiving your consent.
You may withdraw your consent at any time; for more information, please see the section on “Your Privacy Rights” below.
To carry out our legal obligations: Any of the information referred to in the “What information do we collect?” paragraph above may be used to maintain appropriate records, to comply with lawful requests from public authorities and to comply with applicable laws and regulations and other legal requirements.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
We share your Personal Information with the following parties:
- Service Providers and Subcontractors. From time to time, we engage third-party vendors, including:
- Business partners, suppliers and subcontractors for the performance of any contract with them or the provision of services on our behalf;
- Advertisers and ad networks that need this data to select appropriate ads and present them to you. We do not disclose personally identifiable information to our advertisers, but we do provide them with aggregated data to help them reach the type of audience they want to target (for example, women living in Paris). We reserve the right to use the Personal Data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with the wishes of our advertisers in directing their advertising to this target audience.
- Analytics and search engine providers, who help us improve and optimize our website.
- In the course of providing their services, third party providers will access, receive, maintain or otherwise process Personal Information on our behalf. Our contracts with these service providers do not permit them to use your Personal Data for their own (marketing) purposes. As required by applicable law, we take commercially reasonable steps to require third parties to adequately protect your Personal Information and to process it only in accordance with our instructions.
- Partners. We may sometimes offer you a Service in cooperation with partners (for example, co-sponsors or licensees or distributors of our branded products). We will therefore need to disclose your Personal Information to these partners. In accordance with applicable law, we will take commercially reasonable steps to require such third parties to adequately protect your Personal Data and to process it only in accordance with our instructions or as joint controllers. We will inform you of such sharing of Personal Data and give you the opportunity to object. Where required by law, we will seek your prior consent.
- Court orders and other legal requirements. We also disclose your Personal Information if such disclosure is required by law or in the context of an investigation, regulatory requirement, legal proceeding or court order, or to protect our rights or safety, or the rights or safety of the website or our affiliates.
- Corporate Transactions. In addition, our customers’ information, including their Personal Information, may be disclosed in connection with any merger, divestiture, restructuring, acquisition, bankruptcy, or any other divestiture, transfer of assets or operations, or similar event.
- With your consent. We also disclose information about you, including Personal Information, to any other third party to whom you have consented or requested that we disclose it.
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
IF YOU ARE UNDER 16 YEARS OF AGE
Our Online Services are not intended for children under the age of thirteen. If you believe that we have collected information from a child under the age of thirteen, please contact us so that we can take appropriate steps to delete that information.
If you are over the age of thirteen but under the age of sixteen, please obtain the consent of your parent or legal guardian before providing us with any Personal Information about you.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In most cases, your Personal Information will be processed within the European Union. Please note, however, that we may transfer and process any Personal Information you provide to us in countries other than your country of residence. The laws of these countries may not provide the same level of protection for your Personal Information. We will therefore seek to ensure that all appropriate safeguards are in place and that all applicable laws and regulations are complied with in connection with such transfer, in particular for Personal Data transferred outside the European Economic Area. This means that we will enter into any legally required contracts with the recipients of your Personal Data, such as the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission or any other supervisory authority, where applicable.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the security of your Personal Data is adequately protected by appropriate technical, physical and organisational measures and that your Personal Data is protected against unauthorised or unlawful use, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access and accidental or unlawful destruction or loss.
We keep your Personal Information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is collected, including to meet any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
In determining the appropriate retention period, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your Personal Data, the purposes for which we process your Personal Data and whether we can achieve those purposes by other means, and applicable legal requirements.
For example, we must retain basic information about our customers (including contact and financial information) for seven years after they cease to be our customers.
In certain circumstances, you may ask us to delete your data; please see the “Your Privacy Rights” section below for more information.
In some circumstances, we may anonymize your Personal Information (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without notifying you.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
Subject to the requirements of applicable law, you have the following rights with respect to our use and processing of your Personal Data:
- Right of access to your Personal Data: you have the right to request access to any Personal Data we may hold about you, and to verify that we are processing it lawfully.
- Right to rectify your Personal Data: you have the right to request rectification of any incomplete or inaccurate Personal Data we hold about you, but we may need to verify the accuracy of new data you provide to us.
- Right to erasure of your Personal Data: you have the right to request that we erase or delete your Personal Data where we have no good reason to continue processing it. You also have the right to ask us to erase or delete your Personal Data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to its processing (see below). Please note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request for erasure for specific legal reasons, which will be notified to you, if applicable, when we respond to your request.
- Right to limit the processing of your Personal Data: You have the right to limit our use of your Personal Data where (i) you dispute the accuracy of the Personal Data; (ii) the use is unlawful but you do not want us to delete the data; (iii) we no longer need the Personal Data for relevant purposes but you need it to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim; or (iv) you have objected to our use of your data for legitimate interests and are waiting for us to demonstrate that there are legitimate grounds for continuing to use the relevant data.
- Right to object: to the extent that we rely on legitimate grounds to use your Personal Data, you have the right to object to such use and we must stop the processing, unless we are able to demonstrate that the compelling legitimate grounds for such use override your rights and interests or if we need to process the data to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim.
For further information on your rights or on how to exercise your rights, please contact us by filling in our contact form.
We may need to ask you for specific information in order to confirm your identity and to ensure your right of access to your Personal Information (or any other right you may have). This security measure is designed to ensure that Personal Information is not disclosed to anyone who does not have a right to receive it. We may also contact you to request further information about your request so that we can respond to you as soon as possible.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. It may take us longer than one month to respond if your request is particularly complex or if you have made multiple requests. In this case, we will inform you of the delay and the status of your request.
Our website may, at any time, contain links to and from third party websites such as the websites of our partners and customers (such as retailers who sell our products), social networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility for these sites or their content. Please check the privacy policies of the sites in question before providing any Personal Information to them.
CONTACT AND REQUESTS